Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tote Bag Tutorial from Sew Prim Khris

I would like to introduce you to a very creative blog pal of mine by the name of Khris. She is the author of a blog called Sew Prim Khris. I know that all you tote bag lovers will be interested to know that she has just released a free tote bag tutorial. Her tutorial is clear and precise and includes detailed pictures outlining each step. The method of construction that she shares is a little different than the "standard" way and I know that you will certainly enjoy it. Soooo....hop on over to her blog for this wonderful tutorial. While you're there, don't forget to check out the sidebar for a couple more fun tutorials.

The polka dot and owl print fabric that she chose for this tote is just perfect and suits the design well. In my opinion, it just can't get any cuter than this!


Have a creative day!

Aloha!

7 comments:

Annette said...

What a lovely bag....

Karina. said...

Linda!

Khris said...

Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial Lettie...coming from you who does such wonderful tutorials I am thrilled to be on your blog...hugs Khris

maria elena said...

Arlett hermosos tus trabajos !! http://pintarmatiz.blogspot.com

mr. pineapple man said...

cute cute bag!! aloha~ hehe

Eliane said...

Olá Lettie!!! Seus trabalhos são lindos... Parabéns!!!
Eliane

sweetiepie said...

Cute bag. Thanks for bringing this blog to my attention, Lettie. I am always in awe of others creativity.

Take care.